19-09-2023


I got up at 7:30, made my bed, packed my backpack, got dressed and at 8:00 I went to breakfast, then I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and face and at 8:30 I took the school bus.

 I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face and at 8.30 I took the school bus.

I arrived at the school at about 8.40, we have gathered all the Spanish and we have prepared to go hiking, because it is what we had the first 3 hours, the landscape was very beautiful.

                

                                         



We arrived at the institute around 12.15 and we went to class, it was time for learning support, when we finished the class all the Spanish got together because it was lunch time, we ate and at 13.45 we went to the next class, home economics, we baked cookies and they were very good.


Then it was time for geography. In geography we explain the life of La Palma after the volcano explosion.


At 15.45 when the class finished we all met and went to the pitch next to the institute and then home.

When i go home i made a video call with my family, had dinner, took a shower, watched an episode of a series and went to sleep because i was very tired.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023