22-09-2023

  I got up at 7.30, got dressed, made my bed, had breakfast, washed my face and teeth and at 8.30 I took the school bus to go to school.

At the school we all got together and went to the gym because we had music, then we had coaching studies, we help the irish people to doing a project  and then we had a break of 10 minutes.

At 11.05 we had an English class and we have been talking about a novel called "Foster", then we had a talk about the Camino de Cliona which is like the Camino de Santiago in Spain, at the end they have played a video related to cancer and then we went to play soccer all together because there was a tournament.

At 1.05 p.m. all the spanish people got together for lunch and at 1.45 p.m. when we finished we had chemistry but the class was full and we were in the gypee area playing cards.



After school I took the bus home and got home around 16.00, showered, talked to my family and at 18.30 I went to Mallow to watch an outdoor movie. We ate popcorn and when it was over we went back home, I got home, put on my pajamas, called a friend and went to sleep at 11.30pm.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023