REFLEXION

 



I think that the Erasmus experience is a great opportunity to go to another country for a while, to get to know its traditions and customs, its culture, its food, its landscape and the way of studying and what the institutes are like, and obviusly to meet new people for other countries and for example the  erasmus we meet and we pass a lot of time with a very friendly spanish students that they go to stay in irland all the year.
This experience serves to improve your English, speak it better and be able to have a fluent conversation. My experience has not been very good because I have had almost no contact with my Irish partner during the entire exchange, I did not spend much time with her, but with the other Irish I had a great time. 
Also at school I made friends with some very nice girls who are going to come to Logroño in the summer. In the high school i passed a good time with all the exchange students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

7-9-2023

8-09-2023