20-09-2023

 I got up at 7.30 am, made my bed, got dressed, packed my backpack and at 8.05 am I had breakfast and when I finished I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and at 8.30 am I took the bus to go to the institute.

 I arrived at the institute and the first class I had geography, the second class was learning support and I advanced in the blog, then we had a 10 minutes break and then I had Spanish class, me and the other Spanish students helped the Irish with our language and we did a kahoot.

 At fourth hour we had tutoring, and then we had time for lunch, 40 minutes, next we have English class and at the last hour we had coaching studies.

Today afternnon  after school I took the school bus home, I got home around 17:00, I went to my room, I watched 2 episodes of a series and at 19:00 I went to dinner, I had rice with peas and two sausages, after dinner I helped clear the table, I went to shower and at 19:30 we went to scoil pol because the lady who welcomed me had a choir and we went, it was quite good, we sang 3 quite famous songs: the caravan of love, let it be. 

At 19.30 we went to scoil pol because the lady who took me in had a choir and we went, it was quite good, we sang 3 very famous songs: the caravan of love, let it be and this is the life.

At 9 o'clock when we finish singing we came back home and I have been watching 1 episode of my series and talking to my cousin.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023