14-09-2023

 I got up at 7.30 am, I made the mistress, I got dressed and at 8 am I went to have breakfast, then I brushed my teeth and at 8.30 am I took the bus to go to the institute, I arrived at the isti around 8.40 am and we gathered the Spanish. at 8.55 am we went to class, the first class was musical, we had a great time, we danced and sang all together, then, the next class was religion and we watched videos in class. 

Then we had a 10 minutes break to have something to eat, at 11.05 we went to math and did equations, then the next class was wood technology, we did some work. 

                                    

                                                                          


Then, we had 40 minutes for lunch, we ate and we had the last class which was Spanish, we did a quiz and then at the end of the school we went all the erasmus students to the pitch that is next to the school and we saw a game of harling, at 6.30 we each went home.

I got home around 7.00, took a shower, had dinner and then went to my room and watched a series.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023