16-09-2023

I got up at 9.30, I made the bed, I had breakfast and I got ready to go to Limerick with a friend and her host sister and her host mother to Limerick to get their nails done, we went to Limerick they got their nails done Nails, we went around and met the other Spaniards, we all went together to a shopping center, and at 2:00 p.m. we went to Burger King to eat. 



We finished eating around 3pm and we went for a walk around the city, to look at shops and have a good time all together .


At 4.30 my friend's host mum came for us, and we went to Gloenroe to a festival in which there was a dog show, music, there was also a Harling contest and we had barbecue dinner there and at 7.45 we went each one gone to our house

This is the dog of my host family that is participate.


I go
home around 8:15 p.m. and I arrived, took a shower, put on my pajamas and got into bed to watch series. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023