18-09-2023

I got up at 7.30 am, made my bed, got dressed, packed my backpack and at 8.05 am I had breakfast and when I finished I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and at 8.30 am I took the bus to go to the school.

Today we have two excursions, first we go surfing all the erasmus student, we pass very good time we have a lot of fun and next when we finish surfing we go to the Cliffs of Moher, it´s very very windy but they are so beautiful.
                                                           

                                                   

                                      


At 18.00 we go back to the high school, some students stay at the pitch, but me i go home, i arrive home, i watch a serie and i have a shower. I have dinner at 19.30 and next i go to the bedroom to continue watching my serie.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023