21-09-2023

 I got up at 7.30, got dressed, made my bed, had breakfast, washed my face and teeth and at 8.30 I took the school bus to go to school.

At the school we all got together and went to the gym because we had music, then we had religion, we talked about faith and then we had a break of 10 minutes.

After the break we had math, we did equations with fractions, at 12.05 the class finished, we went to wood technology and we made a design with a wooden board.


At 1:05 p.m. we all went to lunch together, and at 2:45 p.m. when we finished we had Spanish at the end of the class.

At 14.45 the classes finished and we went to the pitch next to the school and to a store to buy an ice cream. At 19.00 we have gathered all the exchange students who are in scoil pol because they had prepared an Irish night and at 21.00 I have returned home, I have ducado and I have gone to sleep.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023