23-09-2023

 I got up at 9.15 a.m. because today a friend was coming to ride the horses that my host mum has. when I got up I got dressed, had breakfast and brushed my teeth and face, when he came we went riding the horses until 12.30.

                     

                                       


After riding, we go to the Supermacs to have lunch, we had a burguer whit french fries, then we go to the lidl and then we took joel home. Next, at 15.30 i come back home i sleept  until 5 and when i got up i have a shower.


Later i go to the cinema with two of the spanish erasmus students, we watched a very nice film, when it´s  finsih, i come back home, i watched a serie and at 00.30 i went to sleep because i was so tired about the day.

                                                                  

                        



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

7-9-2023

8-09-2023