7-9-2023

 Hi, today is 7th of September and it is my first class day, in the high school i pass very well because we are all the spanish students togueter, we meet others spanish students, they are from Barcelona, Mallorca, Murcia and Galicia they are so nice, we pass excellent time  with them. I have more conexion whit a girl of Tortosa, Cataluña, her name is Mireia.



We have lunch all togheter, today we have religious and maths.





When we finish the high school, at 14.45catch the bus to come back from the house, i am 1 hour in the bus. When i arrive home we talk with a belgan student that is in the same house than me and at 17.00 i stay a little with one of the cat and next i go to the bedroom.



                                                                           

I'm not doing nothing in te afternoon i am alone in the bedroom all my friends pass very well and me i am in house, i'm not doing nothing, only stay with the movile and i am so bored all the afternoon

At 19.00 i have dinner and next i go to the bedroom again, i am bored all the time that i am in the house, i pass to bad time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXION

8-09-2023